A cocktail with cold brew?
This may be the best poolside adult beverage ever invented.
The Majestic Queenietini (Cold Brew Kahlua Martini)
|Servings||Prep Time||Mix Time|
|1||5 minutes||1 minute|
What could be more refreshing than chilled chocolaty cold brew, boosted by the full-bodied sweet Kahlua with notes of vanilla caramel? Then you add in a bit more octane with Tito’s hints of citrus and black pepper…and a splash of tart pomegranate?
I can’t think of anything better than those complex flavors shaken — not stirred — as the perfect way to unwind on the weekend.
You could replace the cold brew (recipe in the links below) with iced espresso if your tastes lean toward the bolder and perhaps more bitter end of flavor spectrum. However, I’ve found smooth and mellow flavors in cold brew are the perfect base for this cocktail.
- 1 part Tito’s vodka (about 1 oz)
- 2 parts Kahlua coffee liqueur (about 2 oz)
- 3 parts Queenie’s Cold Brew (about 3 oz)
- Splash of Grenadine
- Cocktail cherries (optional)
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add 1 part Tito’s, 2 parts Kahlua, 3 parts Queenie’s, and top with a splash of Grenadine.
- Shake for 10 seconds while impersonating your favorite bartender.
- Strain the goodness into your favorite cocktail glass.
- Add a couple cocktail cherries for flair. Let these soak up the booze and coffee flavors so eat these last. The taste will change your life.